These are the features of your 401(k) Savings Plan (with Fidelity Investments*):
401k Savings Plan
- 2014 IRS Maximum deferral is $17,500 and age 50 and over catch up contribution is $5,500 for a total of $23,000
- Tax Deferred Savings
- Contribute 1%-92% of Net Wages (after mandatory deductions, such as Social Security, Medicare and debt repayment).
- Employer Gives you FREE MONEY in the form of matching contributions from 1%-3%
- Nine Investment Funds and twelve Life Cycle Funds to choose from
- 24 Hour Toll Free automated benefits line and internet access of your personal 401(k) account
- Quarterly Statements
- Hardship Withdrawals
- Loan Program (Maximum 3 loans)
- Rollovers to and from Qualified Plans
- Vesting after 3 years of service
- Over Age 50 Catch Up Contributions Available
- Retirement Consultation
Instructions on logging in to NetBenefits:
In order to access your Fidelity 401(k) account online, you will need your social security number and your Fidelity Personal Identification Number (PIN).
If you have not established a Fidelity PIN, call 1-800-835-5093 and follow the options. While establishing your PIN, you may also enable your online access.
Overseas participants may call Fidelity toll free by dialing the AT&T Direct Access code for that country and then 877-833-9900.
You are now ready to login to the Fidelity Netbenefits site.
401K Plan Information Material:
*No official U.S. Army or Department of Defense endorsement implied by use of external links.